Courses at this club
Each course keeps its own par, length, architecture and signature holes.
Club history
Harry Stark laid out nine holes in 1896 and the course expanded to 18 around 1900. Donald Ross remodelled bunkers and green contours in 1916. Interstate construction divided the property in 1963, although an 18-hole sequence survived for a time. Financial pressure finally closed the club in October 1977.
Practical information
- Address
- Ancien site entre Englewood et Leonia, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States, Englewood / Leonia
